Bimini Topp Marine Fabric & Vinyl Cleaner and Protectant Kit is designed exclusively for outdoor fabric and vinyl exposed to the elements. Take pride in what matters to you by keeping it clean and extending its lifetime with Bimini Topp's Marine Cleaner, Vinyl Protectant, and Fabric Protectant!
Bimini Topp Premium Marine Cleaner works great for cleaning bimini tops and marine cushions and seats.
• Enviromentally Friendly
• Removes Soils, Stains, and Some Mildew
• Safe On All Surfaces
• Can be safely used on bimini tops, inflatable boats, sport water crafts, marine cushions, seats and covers, sailboat dodgers, deck awnings, and boat covers.
1. Rinse thoroughly to remove loosen particles or debris.
2. Apply evenly on wet surface.
3. Scrub lightly with a soft brush, terry cloth rag, or sponge.
4. For difficult stains, let stand for 10-20 minutes before lightly scrubbing to loosen soil or stain.
5. Rinse thoroughly.
6. Follow cleaning with manufacturer approved Fabric or Vinyl Protectant.
NOTE: CLEANING MAY BE MORE DIFFICULT IN COLD CLIMATES BELOW 54°.
Bimini Topp Marine Vinyl Protectant with Ciba Tinuvin UV Blockers is designed for complete protection against UV fading, cracking, and hardening. Bimini Topp's patented formula leaves behind a protective coating to combat the elements of nature and main as well as restores and maintains a like-new appearance.
• Long Lasting Washable Formula
• Will Not Streak
• Contains No Silicone
• Easy Application: Spray on, Wipe Dry
1. Spray evenly on surface.
2. Wipe dry with clean cotton towel or rag.
3. Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum protection.
Bimini Topp Marine Fabric Protectant with Ciba Tinuvin UV Blockers is designed for maximum protection against water, acid rain, oil, grease, salt, insects, and bird droppings. Water repellency renews after each washing once the fabri is completely dry. Bimini Topp Fabric Protectant will not damage or weaken fabric, will extend the useful life of your bimini top and other outdoor fabrics.
• Helps New Bimini Tops Maintain Their Appearance Longer
• Renews and Extends the Life of Older Bimini Tops
• Micro-bonding Fluoropolymer Formula for Longer Protection
• Contains No Silicone, Freon, or CFCs
1. Shake well before use; product must always be well mixed.
2. Ensure fabric is thoroughly dried before applying Bimini Topp Marine Protectant.
3. Spray lightly using gentle sweeping motions 18-24 inches from fabric.
4. Allow top to dry 10 to 15 minutes between coats. The sun will speed up the drying time enabling you to apply additional applications much sooner. Once dry to the touch, apply additional coats. Allow 24 hours for the micro-bonding process to set.
5. Apply two or three coats of Bimini Topp Marine Protectant on first application, then reapply as needed.
NOTE: IMMEDIATELY WIPE OVER SPRAY WITH A CLEAN COTTON RAG OR TOWEL
Three 16" x 16" Premium Green Microfiber Towels Included!