Wizards Ceramic Coat for Paint Kit
- Easy Application
- Extreme Gloss
- Super Hydrophobic
- Ultra Durability
Wizards Ceramic Coat for Paint is extremely durable and weather resistant. Protects your paint/clear to shield against scratching, marring and road salt.
- 4oz Coating Prep
- 4 Edgeless Microfiber Cloths
- Applicator Pads
- 50ml Ceramic Coat for Paint Nano Ceramic 9H+
- 8oz Ceramic Boost
- Nitrile Gloves
- Instruction Sheet
Ceramic Coat for Paint Application Guide
- Wash vehicle and if needed contaminate surface with Wizards Mystic Clay, a clay mitt or clay disk to remove bonded contaminants.
- Machine polish paint to remove scratches and imperfections for paint correction. Nano Ceramic 9H+ will not restore faded paint or hide scratches; it will magnify color, add clear gloss, slickness and hydrophobic surface tension.
- After scratch removal (surface correction), wipe and degrease with Wizards Precoat Cleaner to remove polish residue and oils to enable chemical bonding of the coating. Spray to flood area, wipe lightly in a back and forth motion with a folded microfiber cloth to remove oils and contaminants, flip cloth and wipe to dry. Repeat this step and replace cloths as necessary to leave a 100% decontaminated surface.
- Pour about 10 drops of coating onto an applicator pad and spread a thin layer evenly across small panels at a time, making sure to cover area fully by overlapping and changing directions. A reasonable area to apply at a time is one door, one fender, half the hood etc. Apply in one direction (north to south), then switch direction (east to west) to make sure to cover area evenly.
- Wait about 2 to 4 minutes for coating to flash; this time will vary with temperature and humidity. Do not walk away and allow to dry. After the allowed flash time, gently wipe to level with a new, folded, edgeless microfiber cloth (300 GSM or higher). Wipe over gently until uniform. Do not push hard to remove too much; you only want to level and leave a uniform gloss, inspecting for rainbow flashing, dry areas (high spots), missed spots, or any cloth marks. It is recommended to overlap areas when applying and blend (when wiping to level) by using very light circular motions, bringing the new area into the previously applied drying area.
- Second coat (recommended) after one hour cry time. Keep from water for 12 hours; full cure in 8 days.